Directed By: Raphael Rogers
Produced By: Raphael Rogers, Bianca Malinowski
Arya is the last remaining member of her family, a lineage with a unique genetic code that grants the ability to survive the folding of temporal and spatial boundaries… In short, she can teleport. Tasked with exploring new planets, she is in search of something that will explain who exactly she is and where she comes from.
- Director: Raphael Rogers
- Producers: Raphael Rogers, Bianca Malinowski
- Talent: Bianca Malinowski, Andrew Varenhorst, Raphael Rogers
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those interested, I shot this with a Canon c100. Lenses used were the Canon 24mm IS prime, the Canon 50mm 1.4, the 100mm Macro IS 2.8 and the Tokina 11-16mm. By far, most of it was shot on the 24 and the 100. The final shot was done with my trusty 5DII as it was a pickup. There was no crew on this shoot. Just myself and Bianca. The shoot took 3 days and post production took significantly longer. All the visuals were done in after effects. I used Element3D a good amount. Thank you to everyone who helped me out during all the time spent editing. You know who you are.
- Raphael’s IMDB: imdb.com/name/nm4776738/
- Bianca’s IMDB: imdb.com/name/nm2841629/
- Andrew’s IMDB: imdb.com/name/nm2967554/
A few before and after shots I posted: blog.planet5d.com/2013/08/can-one-man-produce-a-mind-blowing-sci-fi-short-solo-with-the-canon-eos-c100-yes/
- Managed by: Scott Glassgold of IAM Entertainment